Learn Excel 2016. Master Excel formulas, functions, pivot charts & Excel shortcuts. Also works w/Excel 2010 & Excel 2013
- Become comfortable and familiar with the entire Excel dashboard, tabs and ribbons.
Learn all of the basics of opening an Excel document, creating a spreadsheet and saving your document to your computer.
Create a spreadsheet from scratch in Excel.
- Use the most commonly used Excel functions to make powerful calculations.
- Create your own Excel charts, graphs and tables.
- Learn to use several of the new Excel 2016 features such as 1-click forecasting, 3D maps and the Tell Me What You Want to Do feature.
- Create pivot tables and charts for lightening fast sorting and organizing.
- Tons of helpful tips, tricks and shortcuts along the way to help you master the fundamentals of Excel 2016.
- All you need is a copy of Excel on your computer. The course teaches you how to use Excel starting at the very beginning.
- Create a basic Kitchen Remodel Costs worksheet.
- Learn to use the 7 most popular functions in Excel, including IF functions and VLOOKUP.
- Create professional looking pie charts, bar charts, column charts and more.
- Create a table and a range and sort your data.
- Create pivot charts and tables to do lightening fast analysis of your data.
- Learn to use new features of Excel 2016 including 1-click forecasting and 3D maps.
- Take your Excel skills to a whole new level to impress your boss and (although it’s ultimately up to you) position yourself for the raise or promotion you deserve.
- COUNT & COUNTA
- COUNTIF & COUNTIFS
- AVERAGE & AVERAGEA
- SUM, SUMIF & SUMIFS
- LEFT, RIGHT & MID
Here are more of the most sought after skills in Excel that are included in this course:
- Pie, Column, Bar and Line charts
- Pivot tables
- Pivot charts
- Tons of tips and tricks to make using Excel 2016 easier every day.
- This course is perfect for a first time beginner who needs to learn much more than just the basics.
- This course would also be helpful for an intermediate Excel user who needs to improve their skills in areas such as using functions; creating charts, graphs and tables; creating pivot tables and charts; formatting spreadsheets; navigating efficiently within an Excel worksheet and more.
- This course is helpful for increasing personal productivity, efficiency at work or even develeping skills to obtain a better job.
- This course would not be useful for an Excel user who has already reached the advanced or expert stage.