Ditch your intimidation — start writing your book with confidence — any book — fiction or non-fiction.
What you’ll learn
- This course will prepare you so you can sit down and begin the organization of your book and start writing.
- First and foremost, you should have the desire to write a book. While you can use a pen and paper, it is highly advisable to use a computer with a word processing program because writing the book is only the first part of your journey.
Some of the things you will learn are:
- Why you should test the waters with an eBook
- Organize your new writing business
- Make project folders and subfolders
- Protect your work and your computer equipment
- Research characters professions
- Know your locations
- Setting up your working file
- Learn and use Styles
- Don’t do that manually!
- Where is that thing?
- Critique Groups
Who this course is for:
- This course if for anyone who has an idea for a book, or someone who has already written a book but it has been sitting in a drawer on hold because they didn’t know what they were doing. And someone who has written a book and needs a refresher course.
7 lectures 39:21
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED